Company News: Posco
Updated: 18 Jul 2011
- South Korea
- Korea, Democratic people's Republic of
Most Recent Company News
- First owner/operator mining at Roy Hill - 03 Sep 2014 9:34am
The first official owner/operator mining has taken place at the Roy Hill project in the Pilbara region of Western Australia Read more...
- Roy Hill chooses Immersive - 19 Aug 2014 10:21am
Roy Hill has chosen Immersive Technologies to provide its operator training solutions Read more...
- Turning point - 08 Aug 2014 12:19pm
As Argentina defaults on national debts for, it is not all doom and gloom for mining in the country Read more...
- Adani and Posco push forward with infrastructure - 25 Jul 2014 1:36pm
Adani Enterprises Ltd, India’s biggest power station coal importer, and a unit of South Korean steelmaker Posco, have agreed to build a rail line from Adani’s US$7.1 billion Carmichael coal project in Queensland, Australia, to Abbot Point port Read more...
- Construction at Roy Hill 40% complete - 19 Jun 2014 12:52pm
The Roy Hill iron ore project has now advanced past the 40% completion stage Read more...
- POSCO to shift focus - 21 Mar 2014 11:59am
South Korean steelmaker POSCO will focus on lithium, nickel, fuel cells and clean coal as it restructures its non-steel business, new chief executive Kwon Oh-Joon said at a news briefing Read more...
- Palaris links with POSCO at Hume - 04 Mar 2014 3:00pm
Busy mining consulting group Palaris will complete the main mining and infrastructure study work on Korean steelmaker and power company POSCO’s proposed Hume coal project in the Southern Highlands area of New South Wales Read more...
- Aquila seeks investors - 20 Sep 2013 1:12pm
Aquila Resources Ltd held talks to bring in investors to help bankroll its A$7.4 billion (US$6.9 billion) iron-ore project in Western Australia Read more...
- Mining industry is third highest carbon emitter, says report - 13 Sep 2013 5:32pm
Carbon emissions from the 50 top emitters in the FT Global 500 rose 1.65% between 2009 and 2012 and the materials sector, which includes the mining industry, is the third highest emitting sector, according to the Global 500 Climate Change Report 2013. Read more...
- Private equity: A potential source of capital - 12 Jul 2013 12:17pm
Private equity investors express growing appetite for mining sector Read more...
Latest Press Releases
No results were found.
The Prospectors & Developers Association of Canada (PDAC) is seeking an Executive Director (ED) to oversee its operations from its headquarters in Toronto, Ontario
Recently Created or Updated Company News Portals
Recently published Reports:
No results were found
Thought leadership Guides, Webinars & Round Table events